We commit –
• To serve the yachting community by providing innovative products and services;
• To deliver maximum value in that delivery;
• To act in fairness and integrity in all matters;
• To continue to build our expertise so that we can be a resource for our customers;
• To treat our employees and contractors with fair trade, respect and dignity and to require the same treatment from them to our customers;
• To treat the natural resources that permit our occupation with careful stewardship;
• And to meet our commitments while exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Luis Lopes Herrera
I recently engaged Daniel Voorhees to market my 60 ft. yacht. It had been on the market for many months with other brokers in Phuket and there had been no action. He did a great job of marketing the boat and within 3 months, we had sold her. Daniel’s professionalism and integrity were highly refreshing and his ‘process’ made the transaction smooth for us.
Daniel found a buyer for my boat in short order when I was moving from Singapore last year. He made a huge effort to satisfy a very demanding and difficult buyer and closed the deal in a relatively short period of time. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Asia Yacht Sales if you are looking to buy or sell a yacht.
Lonnie F. DeWitt (Former CEO of Infinity Yacht Charters)
In 2008, we engaged Daniel Voorhees to market and sell our 108 foot Broward, M/Y Legacy. At a time of global financial turmoil, less than 2 months after listing, Legacy was sold for a fair price. If you want your yacht sold fast, call Daniel. And do yourself a favor and listen to his advice regarding improvements and market positioning. This is a broker you can trust.
Contact United Yacht Sales Pacific Division
L. Union Office: 901 Fairview Ave. N., #A145, Seattle, 98109